Saturday, May 30, 2009

Painting 12/40 of 40 Consecutive Painting a Day Challenge - Katie

Katie
5 3/4" x 8"
watercolor on paper with ink
$50

Today, I co-hosted a block party with my neighbor Ryan. It was quite a day with all the preparation. Nevertheless I as everybody was chatting I brought out my watercolors and ink.
Then I painted a young girl named Katie at the party.
I want to continue to do a few more watercolor portrait paintings, then I want to do an oil painting of a person, with the color, tone and light in the previous "My Bedroom" painting.

This week is going to be a challenge on several fronts. I am preparing for my son's graduation from high school party next Saturday:making food, ordering the tents, setting up chairs and tables and creating a poster of his last 18 years from old photos. Plus gallery work and meetings in addition to MY Painting a Day Challenge of 40 consecutive days of painting must be done.

I am interested in painting more people, If you would like to volunteer, just let me know.
Posted by Picasa