Friday, August 07, 2015

Judith Reidy invites you to Come to the Plein Air event in Mineral Point, WI

Last night I painted this Night painting which I called "Royal Hotel" at the Plein Air event, Paint the Point, in Mineral Point WI.  I finished the painting about when the bars closed and climbed into bed around 3:30 AM this morning. Then around 6:30 AM I got up and went to town to submit the painting to the Wantoot Gallery  236 High Street, Mineral    Point, WI 53665 where it and my two main event submissions will be on display this weekend.


Royal Hotel by Judith Reidy
Oil
16x20"

Main event submissions....
Late Afternoon by Judith Reidy
Oil
16x20"

Sunny Ridge Road by Judith Reidy
Oil
16x20"
Tomorrow you can see and purchase these paintings at the Wantoot Gallery between 10 AM and 7 PM.

In addition you may come early between 8 and10 AM and see other artists  and me create quick paint paintings which will be on display at the gallery 261 High Street till 7PM.

I hope you come down and share in the fun and see the beautiful paintings!!!