Friday, July 24, 2015

Judith Reidy in Third Ward Plein Air Event Exhibition and Reception tonight July 24, 2015


Its Friday and I have finished my paintings for the Plein Air event.

Its terrific place and I had a 
wonderful time.

I created three paintings.

First one was a cityscape
 view looking north from the top of the parking garage on Chicago and Milwaukee.

The second painting I did
 from the top of the garage on Water
 looking down
 at the Water Street Bridge.

The third painting I did
 from the riverwalk off Erie Street
 one block southeast  of MIAD. 
 I had a great view of the river, the spinning railroad bridge, old grainery, and plenty of boats and water and some vintage industrial buildings.

Tonight is the exhibition and reception.
5-9 pm
6  PM sharp awards ceremony
at 
Hudson Business Lounge
310 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI
(Buffalo and Broadway)

I look forward to seeing you there.