Thursday, June 26, 2014

New Summer Classes Start After July 9, 2014

   Hi all,


My list of Summer Class offerings is now available.  

 

Beginning in July 9th, I will be offering ....

a series of different classes:  

in the evening General Painting ,

in the day, Portraiture, Pastel, Georgia O Keefe floral, Oil Painting and Zentangle 

 

at several locations: Greenfield News and Hobby,

Michaels Arts and Crafts

  the Wilson Senior Center

 and at my Glass Studio.  

 

You may check out my calendar for details or this general link or at my Greenfield News and Hobby Schedule

For registration please go to the Registration page.    Note the opportunities for individual classes.


I am leaving for Washington DC in about an hour and will be returning just before the 9th of July.  My son who will remain home should have a great time.


All in all this should be a great break after painting at the Cedarburg Plein Air Event.  In the next few days I will be posting my 10 paintings.  I can't believe I did it with my hand and all.

Yours in messy Paint, 

Judith

--
Judith Reidy
http://www.judithreidy.com
http://judithreidy.blogspot.com/