Monday, March 24, 2014

Tim's Vermeer - a Movie at the Oriental Theatre


Hi All,

I was fortunate to see this movie "Tim's Vermeer" on Saturday at the Oriental Theatre.   As I watched this fascinating movie, I kept thinking my artist friends and students need to see Tim's story unfold.  So after having called many of you  personally to invite you to the movie showing this Tuesday I am sending you a full invitation with the time we plan on viewing the movie.

We will meet on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at the Oriental Theatre on Farwell near North Avenue at 7 pm in the lobby for the 7:15 showing.
If you are over 62 the price of the tickets will be $7.50 otherwise your ticket will be $10.00.

If you plan on coming let me know and plan on being there at 7 pm so we can go in together.

Hope you can make it.  And of course you can bring a guest or two.

Yours in messy paint,

Judith Reidy






img

Tim's Vermeer

PG-13, 1 hr 20 min
FANS SAYimg
Tim Jenison investigates Dutch Master Johannes Vermeer's painting techniques.
Play Trailer

Showtimes Details Reviews
  • imgThis Theater Doesn't Sell Tickets on Fandango

http://mobile.fandango.com/moviedetails?fmovieid=167140&keydate=key03252014