Monday, February 20, 2012

Judith Reidy Painting Demo In Her Studio


I am just sending you a quick note about my art classes.

I teach
  • Beginning Oil Painting
  • Beginning Acrylic Painting
  • Pastel Painting (with or without Oil or Acrylic Under-painting)
  • Zentangle ( crazy drawing)
  • Plein Air Painting
  • and select children's classes.

I teach in various locations:
  • Clinton St Gallery
  • Greenfield News and Hobby
  • New Berlin Michaels
  • Wilson Senior Center
  • My own studio

For class descriptions and times and locations see my Blog and Calendar

My prices for classes will be going up in Spring , so I suggest you register soon to get this season's price.

I hope you have been enjoying playing with paint and going  for it 100%

On Saturday,  March  17, from 10 to noon
I will be having a Party Class Demo
(Where I will be demonstrating
making a painting from start to finish)
at my studio at
5715 South 115th Street,
Hales Corners, WI. 
for $15- Coffee and snibble included!
You may register here.

I hope you can come; it should be fun.