Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For Me Portrait Painting with Fred Bell is Great Fun

by Judith Reidy

This man is not Fred Bell! way too much hair

I did this oil portrait this last Tuesday at the Milwaukee Sketch Club open studio session, while Fred and others drew or painted the gentleman.
Not bad, in so far that I have been out on the back patio doing still life's of pots and fruit and outside painting Plein Air landscapes all summer.

I feel privileged to have been painting with Fred Bell at various events and outings this past season. Starting on Thursday October 1, next week, I will be beginning Fred Bell's Official Class on Portraiture. He has prepared to have live models sit for us. He has much to share.

I am real excited about the upcoming 4 week Portraiture Class.

If you are interested in studying portraiture with Fred Bell,
check out
http://bellart.com/bellart.com/classindex.html
and contact him.
He is a great teacher!
Posted by Picasa