Monday, April 26, 2010

Judith Reidy Painting Live at ORO di Oliva during Westside Artwalk



Harwood Night
oil
9" x 7"
This was painted while out on the sidewalk looking south on Harwood Ave toward State Street on Friday night April 23, 2010, from dusk until about 8:30 pm.



Rainy Day at Bartollota's Corner
Oil
7" x 6.25"
It was a very rainy Saturday, so I painted this view of the corner of State and Harwood from the inside ORO looking through double glass, a window and my glasses. Am I painting the Plein Air if I look through double or single glass?


Sunrise
Acrylic
13 x 10
This painting was actually one of many paintings painted in Oconomowoc during the 2009 Plein Air season.

I actually had my studio paintings on display at ORO di Oliva, many of which you can see on my website with my video clip on my home page and on my studio gallery page

I chose not to work on my pastel painting in the special store, becasue pastels can be messy and dusty.

I will be having my latest pastel studio paintings shown at an exhibition
Judith Reidy and Darron Lillian
Uihlein-Peters Gallery
at Saint Johns on the Lake (View Map)
EXHIBITION: June 5 - July 17, 2010
RECEPTION: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 1-4 pm
1840 North Prospect Avenue, Milwaukee, WI.


I will also have my oil and acrylic paintings at
Charlene's Gallery 10,
Door County
(View Map)
Open 10 to 5 daily, May 8 - October 14
12625 Highway 42,
Gills Rock, Door County, Wisconsin 54210
Charlene's Gallery 10 Website
I will have a sizable number of pieces available for purchase
though out the season at Gallery 10.

Posted by Picasa